 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 190
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:50:59 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

Hey Y'all:

Whereas some Lugnuts have been left out of the mix because of their geographic
locations, maybe those of us in the U.S. and Canada with previous dealings
with others abroad can fill in the gap and help these people get their hands
on some bulk stuff.  I know I have a few people I can help out.  Maybe you
others do too.  I think showing some community spirit would be great and the
plus side is that you can probably score the discounts by doing others a small
service -- well, presuming you weren't going to hit the five and ten packs
minimum requirement for the discount yourself in all categories.

I for one will be happy to help those folks from overseas, though I may
ask that you coordinate orders through one of the folks I regularly deal
with.

P.S.  I think Todd has asked us to not just "me too" and "thanks" as regards
these posts from Brad

In general I think that's worth paying attention to. I think in this
case it's good for people to let off that little shout of YAY!

follow-ups to: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com