 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 191
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:56:07 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric Joslin writes:
Doubtful.

<snip>

That, and the fact that Brad mentioned it had nothing to do with traffic
volume. See here:
http://www.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=177

...Well, he _claims_ it has nothing to do with traffic. Not that I doubt him, but its
_very_ bad PR to say you didn't have enough servers to handle the load on the first day.
Indicates bad planning and all.

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)