 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
Brad Justis - Thank You!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 02:24:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

P.S.  I think Todd has asked us to not just "me too" and "thanks" as regards
these posts from Brad -- so unless you have something substantive to say,
maybe you should refrain from saying it.  Brad knows we are happy thus far and
expecting more and better as time passes.  If you disagree with what I have
said or if I am dead wrong about it, feel free to ignore this reminder and
post away.  I'm just trying to help things along and make it so that Brad will
ACTUALLY read the more meaningful posts.

I'd have to disagree.  I don't think you can say thank you too many times for
Lego Direct going live.  There have been hundreds of posts to Brad Justis
thoroughout his building LEGO Direct.  I would think that a hundred or so thank
yous and kudos are well deserved and would be well appreciated.  Maybe the
proper place should be the thank you thread I've started.

Of course the ultimate thank you, and the expansion or demise of LEGO Direct,
will be the number of orders placed (so get your plastic out and buy some
ABS!!!).