 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 227
Re: Brad Justis - Thank You!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 02:53:25 GMT

"Ed "Boxer" Jones" <edboxer@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Of course the ultimate thank you, and the expansion or demise of LEGO • Direct,
will be the number of orders placed (so get your plastic out and buy some
ABS!!!).

It would be interesting if Brad could divulge some statistics on the volume
of business they do through this new offering in it's first couple weeks.  I
spent $100 this morning and can see dropping another $50 or so in the next
couple weeks.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com