 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 154
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes:
Greetings! After a somewhat longer-than-intended absence, I’m back, and with
good news: LEGO Direct is pleased to announce that bulk sales from LEGO start
today, June 14.

Let me be the very first on LUGNET to say, thank you very much!

I just visited the Lego Direct web page, and you're off to a good start.  There
are some elements that I can order right away.  I'm looking forward to seeing
the broader selection of parts and colors as the service matures.  As you
expand, please don't forget that 1 X 1, 1 X 2, and 1 X 3 bricks (and plates, and
tiles) are also useful!

Best wishes,
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology