 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 155
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:00:21 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> writes:

Our first bulk releases include standard bricks (1x4, 1x6, 1x8,
2x2, 2x4, 2x8) in light grey, dark green, black, red, and white; as
well as plates and smooth tiles in black, red, and white; windows
and doors; and spruce trees.

This certainly sounds exciting!  Too bad I can't order from Norway
yet.

Has anybody tried ordering anything?  I wonder which plate and tile
sizes are available?

Fredrick, go here to see what they have available:
http://www.lego.com/bulk/

If you want to jump there directly, go here:
http://www.lego.com/bulk/bulkpage1.asp
http://www.lego.com/bulk/bulkpage2.asp

Jeff