 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1428
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 22:10:59 GMT

Just keep a good watch on ebay, especially ebay.de.

I managed to pick up a Metroliner, Club Car, 4539, extra circle of track, 10 extra
straight track sections, and 2 track switches.  No boxes, but all instructions.

Cost?  $160 SHIPPED from Germany to the US.  This was only about 2 months ago.

Lorbaat wrote:

And I'll let you in on a secret:  Collectors will always find something to
collect.  Let's say I want a Metroliner and a Club car (which, at times, I
have- but not at current prices).