 LEGO Company / 793
Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 05:11:39 GMT

This is my first post on Lugnet and it couldn’t be on a better topic. I was very closed minded that I would hate the new colors when I first read about the change on here. After getting some of the 2004 sets my mind changed. The dark gray is a little blue but it’s not a bad color and the light gray is really good. I’m fairly pleased with the colors and as a castle person myself I will find ways to incorporate the new colors into my creations to make them more life like giving the castle bricks different shades. Thanks for the opportunity to let us speak our minds.

-Andy