 LEGO Company / 3846
Re: LEGO Factory / PaB Pricing Study
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 13:21:37 GMT

I have also noticed the higher prices from the online Pick-a-Brick.  I wonder
how often and how thoroughly that the calculations that go into these prices are
looked over by management.

With such a high volume of parts that the machines that make these parts put
out, the slightest error, or even rounding a decimal for convenience could have
dramatic results.

I don't envy that person's job; still it should not be a job that goes
unchecked.

I'm sure that all of us (TLG included) would see more sales with prices that
were set more accurately, or just more often, so the sticker shock isn't as bad.

On the bright side, we can still pick up minifig pieces far cheaper than from
any seller on BrickLink.

Scott