 LEGO Company / 2253
Re: LEGO Inside Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:23:50 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   Over the last few years, we’ve had more and more fans from around the world ask us about getting tours of LEGO Billund. It seems that more and more AFOLs want to take the trip to the source of the brick!

In order to make this a reality, the Community Development Team worked with LEGOLAND Billund, Hotel LEGOLAND, and many other colleagues to develop a concept we call the “LEGO Inside Tour” (LIT).

Hi Jake!

What a great concept. If this is a success, would consideration be given to tours of other facilities? Having just moved to a new location in Western Mass, I’m now about fifteen minutes from Enfield, CT. In addition to being more affordable, a tour there would not require time off from work. Granted, I recognize how selfish this request sounds, but I had to ask.

Anyhoo... Back to the wedding planning for me. Ten days and counting... At least the cake toppers are built (heh heh)... :)

-Hendo