 LEGO Company / 2249
Re: LEGO Inside Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:54:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
This totally unique experience will cost DKK 7.600!
(Approx. USD 1,200 and EUR 1.000), and will include:

Well I think it's a great chance to know more LEGO!
However, the price is too high ....
I'm afraid I cannot afford it. (gees, 1200 for three days!)