 LEGO Company / 2248
Re: LEGO Inside Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:35:49 GMT

Can I book now for the summer of 2006? :)

That would be perfect, doing the insiders tour as a side trip from watching Canada play at the World Cup in Germany. (Hehe sorry, WC qualifying begins in earnest for Canada tonight in Vancouver.)