 General / 9140
Re: Some disturbing news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:51:08 GMT

While just placing my weekly order from S&H I asked the very kind operator
there
if parts packs were history.  She wasn't sure so she asked her coworkers
and none of them have heard the rumour either.  So the current answer from
S@h is no, part's
packs are not being discountinued.

...well it gave me a few minutes of piece of mind.

-Chris