 General / 55062
Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:24:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bob Kojima wrote:

   Does anyone know if there is an updated version of this tool that will use the new URL for MAJ.com? ( now MajHost.com )

thx,

jt

Thank you for letting me know about the name change. I have made the fix. You can get the new version here:

http://www.fial.com/bob/partscatalog/download.php

Please let me knwo if there are any problems.

Bob

Wow, talk about fast turn around, thanks Bob that works great!

jt