 General / 53884
53883  |  53885
Subject:
Brickshelf Backup Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:51:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Although another link’s been posted elsewhere, here’s a link to the latest Brickshelf Backup Utility by Bob Kojima. We’re hosting it on BZPower, which has much more bandwidth than the original link for downloading. Please use this link for downloading the utility.

http://www.bzpower.com/downloads/BSBackup_0013.zip

The interface has a “seconds between” feature, allowing others download at the same time. I recommend putting a couple of seconds in that field so there aren’t necessarily thousands of simultaneous connections all jockeying for download position.

Thanks to Bob for providing this!

Kelly