 General / 53884

Subject:
Brickshelf Backup Utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:51:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Although another link’s been posted elsewhere, here’s a link to the latest Brickshelf Backup Utility by Bob Kojima. We’re hosting it on BZPower, which has much more bandwidth than the original link for downloading. Please use this link for downloading the utility.

http://www.bzpower.com/downloads/BSBackup_0013.zip

The interface has a “seconds between” feature, allowing others download at the same time. I recommend putting a couple of seconds in that field so there aren’t necessarily thousands of simultaneous connections all jockeying for download position.

Thanks to Bob for providing this!

Kelly

Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility
In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   Although another link’s been posted elsewhere, here’s a link to the latest Brickshelf Backup Utility by Bob Kojima. We’re hosting it on BZPower, which has much more bandwidth than the original link for downloading. Please use this link for downloading the utility.

http://www.bzpower.com/downloads/BSBackup_0013.zip

The interface has a “seconds between” feature, allowing others download at the same time. I recommend putting a couple of seconds in that field so there aren’t necessarily thousands of simultaneous connections all jockeying for download position.

Thanks to Bob for providing this!

Kelly

Seriously, this thing is an amazing lifesaver. An outstanding, easy-to-use utility! Thanks for hosting the file, that old link was shot.

--ry

Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility
In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   Although another link’s been posted elsewhere, here’s a link to the latest Brickshelf Backup Utility by Bob Kojima. We’re hosting it on BZPower, which has much more bandwidth than the original link for downloading. Please use this link for downloading the utility.

http://www.bzpower.com/downloads/BSBackup_0013.zip

The interface has a “seconds between” feature, allowing others download at the same time. I recommend putting a couple of seconds in that field so there aren’t necessarily thousands of simultaneous connections all jockeying for download position.

Thanks to Bob for providing this!

Kelly

Is there a Mac version of this available? Thanks in advance!

Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility
   In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   Although another link’s been posted elsewhere, here’s a link to the latest Brickshelf Backup Utility by Bob Kojima. We’re hosting it on BZPower, which has much more bandwidth than the original link for downloading. Please use this link for downloading the utility.

http://www.bzpower.com/downloads/BSBackup_0013.zip

The interface has a “seconds between” feature, allowing others download at the same time. I recommend putting a couple of seconds in that field so there aren’t necessarily thousands of simultaneous connections all jockeying for download position.

Thanks to Bob for providing this!

Kelly

Is there a Mac version of this available? Thanks in advance!

See http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=53893 and http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=53894 - there is not a Mac version yet, but I am reverse engineering something similar and Travis may already have a solution up his sleeve. Stay tuned.

Jim

Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility