 General / 53884
  Brickshelf Backup Utility

Although another link's been posted elsewhere, here's a link to the latest Brickshelf Backup Utility by Bob Kojima. We're hosting it on BZPower, which has much more bandwidth than the original link for downloading. Please use this link for (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

(...) Seriously, this thing is an amazing lifesaver. An outstanding, easy-to-use utility! Thanks for hosting the file, that old link was shot. --ry (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

Outstanding. Thanks for the link! -mark (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

(...) Is there a Mac version of this available? Thanks in advance! (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

(...) See (URL) and (URL) - there is not a Mac version yet, but I am reverse engineering something similar and Travis may already have a solution up his sleeve. Stay tuned. Jim (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

I'm getting a "10013: permission denied" error, whether trying to grab my whole folder or a subfolder, logged in or not. Anyone know why this would be? (obviously this is working for other people). Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

(...) Does anyone know if there is an updated version of this tool that will use the new URL for MAJ.com? ( now MajHost.com ) thx, jt (15 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

(...) Thank you for letting me know about the name change. I have made the fix. You can get the new version here: (URL) Please let me knwo if there are any problems. Bob (15 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf Backup Utility

(...) Wow, talk about fast turn around, thanks Bob that works great! jt (15 years ago, 27-Jan-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)