 General / 55063
Re: Is there a full list of impulse sets anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:52:28 GMT

I think that's all of them-- about the only way to check without slogging
through *everything* is by using Peeron's Advanced Set Search:

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/setsearch

You can search for (say):

Year: 2008 to 2009 (these started in 2008)
Pieces: 1 to 40 (biggest impulse set has 31 pieces it seems)
Figures: 1 to 1 (they all have 1 fig)

Otherwise, there isn't any grouping that I'm aware of-- most only databases
categorize the sets into a single category, rather than multiple ones, so
there's no list (that I'm aware of) that would classify these as "impulse" sets.

DaveE