 General / 55059
55058  |  55060
Subject:
Is there a full list of impulse sets anywhere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:06:46 GMT

I already own:
The wizard
The knight
The troll
The mars mission alien ship
The mars mission human ship
The mars mission robot
The kayak
The street sweeper
The fireman
The cop
The construction worker
The garbage man

And I am aware of these that are not yet available in my country yet
The BBQ stand
The pirate
The soldier

Are there any other sets that come in the same "impulse" box that I have
missed?