 General / 54550
54549  |  54551
Subject:
What should happen with the lugnet.robotics.nxt sidebar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:08:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello, LUGNET readers.

In case you don't know, I'm the lugnet.robotics.nxt curator.

I used to update the NXT section sidebar with [in]frequent regularity, but
during the last couple months I've not done anything to it. I get busy and/or
don't take the time to update it, and the result is a stagnant list of links.

With the existence of NXT websites/blogs and other resources, is there any value
to the items of interest section? Actually, a better question is do you use the
sidebar at all? I'm thinking of making it a simpler static list of resources and
getting rid of the items of interest.

Here's what I'd like to know:

- Do you read/use the sidebar at all?
- Does the items of interest section have any value to you?
- If the items of interest were updated more often would they be more . . .
interesting to you?
- What sorts of things do you want to see on the sidebar that aren't there
already?
- What, if anything, on the sidebar would you like to see removed?
- What other suggestions do you have for the sidebar?
- Is anyone interested in becoming a co-curator?

Thanks!