 Robotics / NXT / 1050
  What should happen with the lugnet.robotics.nxt sidebar?

Hello, LUGNET readers. In case you don't know, I'm the lugnet.robotics.nxt curator. I used to update the NXT section sidebar with [in]frequent regularity, but during the last couple months I've not done anything to it. I get busy and/or don't take (...) (16 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: What should happen with the lugnet.robotics.nxt sidebar?

(...) To be honest, no, as I read NXT news through lugnet.robotics and never go to lugnet.robotics.nxt... Philo (16 years ago, 25-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: What should happen with the lugnet.robotics.nxt sidebar?

I do not use the sidebar at all. Zitat von Jordan Bradford <jordan_bradfordREMO...mail.com>: (...) ---...--- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program. (16 years ago, 26-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: What should happen with the lugnet.robotics.nxt sidebar?

(...) Yes. (...) Links to relevant forums, community projects, NXT MOCs, tips and tricks. (...) Yes, as a chronological, easy to view, list of recent newsgroup user NXT creations. (...) Cool NXT MOCs. (...) The "Recent Items of Interest" should (...) (16 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)