 General / 538
Re: * 1999 *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 17:00:03 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote
Hehe... but IF it is SPACE SHUTTLE then it will landing like a plain. You know

Well, I guess in certain emergency situations it might need to land ON
a plain, but I'm not sure how it would land like a plain.  :)

Actually, I think that that is a more accurate description of the flying
characteristics of the real shuttle than the alternative spelling
suggests. The one I heard was "like a brick, but less maneuverable"

Moz