 General / 468
Re: * 1999 *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 16:46:36 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
Rene Virsik <virsik@us.svf.stuba.sk> wrote:
Technic - looks very bad

If this is all the technic we get this year, you're right indeed. But
hopefully this is just a little sideline.

I should think it is. I've never seen Technic on one of the little in-set
leaflets you get in Town (etc.) so I'm figuring this is a way of flogging
Technic to a younger and more excitable audience...

My tuppence worth - Star Wars cool, City Centre not. Space gubbins cool,
rock things not. Adventurers and Ninja both cool.

Shed <=|