 General / 465
Re: * 1999 *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 16:13:30 GMT

Matthew Miller writes:

Town Space centre - the body of this Space Shuttle is good but where are • WINGS
??? I hope that this little black pieces in back of this shuttle are NOT
! wings My god...

They're not wings. They're just stabilizers. Wings wouldn't do much good in
space, now would they?

Hehe... but IF it is SPACE SHUTTLE then it will landing like a plain. You know
- Discovery, Atlantis, Columbia... and all this NASA Space Shuttles. ;)) And
LEGO did just some Space Shuttles. Like this wonderful Technic model. Or this
Town Space Shuttle centres back in the 90's. (I'm missing a Model Team version)
But this new Space Shuttle.... no comment.

                                                      Bye.       Rene
e-mail: virsik@us.svf.stuba.sk