 General / 463
Subject:
* 1999 *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 15:54:13 GMT

     Heya all !

My opinion about news in 1999 mini catalog:

Technic - looks very bad
Town Jr. -  Looks very very bad
Town Space centre - the body of this Space Shuttle is good but where are WINGS
??? I hope that this little black pieces in back of this shuttle are NOT wings
! My god...
Ninja - hmmm....
Adventures - nothing especially
Star wars - COOOOL ! Super !!!!! But where is FALCON MILLENIUM ???
Model Team - ???

                                          Bye !                 Rene
e-mail: virsik@us.svf.stuba.sk

Re: * 1999 *