 General / 52887
52886  |  52888
Subject:
How many pieces in a pound? (estimation...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:20:57 GMT

Good Afternoon,
I'm looking to estimate the number of pieces in my collection.  I have an
average mix of bricks and specialty pieces, That have come from sets, but also
from garage sale aquisitions, PAB, and friends donations.  I don't have the time
to count them, and since they are not limited to sets (as if I could remember
all the sets I baught over the last 22 years) I can't count them that way.

Anyone have a (very general) estimate as to how many lego pieces are in a pound?

Thanks,
Karl