 General / 52893
Re: How many pieces in a pound? (estimation...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:

I'm currently trying to gather data from BrickLink, which
happens to have weight information for some pieces!

BrickLink also has info (in many cases) for the weight of: the complete set, the
original box, and the instructions, from which you could calculate the weight of
just the parts (and polybags).

Newer sets are more likely to have more complete info- it's only been recently
that weight info was useful on BL, it used to just be collected for amusement.

Tim Smith