 General / 52805
Re: The Kjeld Billionometer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 02:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich wrote:
Kjeld stays in top 200 of The Richest People in the World.
Just think of all the LEGO sets we could buy with a billion dollars!

The best part about this is that Kjeld is one of the nicest, kindest, most
modest people I've ever met. (I can say this and have you believe me since I'm
no longer employed there!)

One of my greatest career moments was sitting in his office the last meeting of
the last day I was employed at LEGO. He wanted to make sure to see me before I
left (and assured me that he was fairly sure I'd be back soon!). I had 30
minutes scheduled, yet we talked for 1.5 hours.

All around stand up guy who never let the fame or fortune get the better of him.
There is absolutely no bigger LEGO fan in the world that Kjeld, and I've met a
few :)

Jake
---
Jake McKee