 General / 52804
Re: The Kjeld Billionometer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:16:55 GMT

Thanks for the info Suz!

When I looked at the Forbes list a few years ago, I remember seeing another
Danish name on the list (can't remember it)... but the company associated with
that other name is familiar to us all.......MAERSK!

I guess when you're in a billionaires club, you can ressurect any Lego color you
want!

Gary Istok