 General / 5227
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 11:37:47 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message <37802182.34769436@lugnet.com>...

Does this sound like a fun idea?

--Todd

Of course it is..:-) Enlarging the project to contain other countries would
be much better, although the risk would be higher considering very different
kinds of postal services and customs. Anyway, if you give it a try like this
way, let us know.

Selçuk