 General / 52151
  LEGO brickpedia options

I've enjoyed looking through Allan Bedfords 'Unnofficial LEGO Builders Guide' and browsing his brickopedia. I also enjoy browsing Peeron part inventories. But I'm looking for more. In a dream world, I'd like to have: A printed publication (because I (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO brickpedia options

Ben Fleskes wrote: [...] (...) [...] (...) Funny that you should have this idea... This is how the LEGO Master Builders identify the parts for the Millyard build in Manchester NH ( (URL) ) The boxes have a brick taped to the outside. It makes it a (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO brickpedia options

(...) Actually, Brand Retail gave me the idea and I taped those bricks on the boxes. This is how the stores keep track of what is in all those uniform brown Pick-A-Brick boxes. Imagine that. I taught the master builders something. Doug (18 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO brickpedia options

Hi Ben, (...) I hope you don't mind if I join in this conversation. As you can probably imagine, this is a topic to which I've given a lot of thought over the last couple of years. :) A quick bit of background on the Brickopedia that appears in my (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO brickpedia options

(...) It's been done. . . (URL) to personalize it for our own use we'd have to be able to edit CorelDraw files, and maybe use LDraw tools. Come to think of it, I thought that Bob Kojima's PartsCatalog (URL) make labels, but I can't figure out how to (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO brickpedia options

(...) That's one of the most beautifully organized LEGO collections I've ever seen! And those drawer labels... wow. Much nicer than what I was thinking. AB (18 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO brickpedia options

I tried using partscatalog to make labels, it can be done, but it is still all a bit manual for my liking. I think it would be good to think of a way to link up with a Peeron set/parts list, and build labels based upon those. I am not sure I have a (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.storage)