 General / 52156
Re: LEGO brickpedia options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 03:20:43 GMT

Ben Fleskes wrote:
[...]
I'd like a sticker set, that has a pictures of various parts so I can put the
stickers on the storage bins (currently I'm trying out an idea where I put small
baseplates on the fronts of my bins with double stick tape, and put a sampling
of the parts in that bin on the baseplate). • [...]
Ben Fleskes

Funny that you should have this idea... This is how the LEGO Master
Builders identify the parts for the Millyard build in Manchester NH (
http://www.see-sciencecenter.org/Indexnews.html ) The boxes have a brick
taped to the outside. It makes it a lot easier to find the bricks that
you are looking for :)

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/