 General / 52158
Re: LEGO brickpedia options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 06:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christopher Masi wrote:
Funny that you should have this idea... This is how the LEGO Master
Builders identify the parts for the Millyard build in Manchester NH (
http://www.see-sciencecenter.org/Indexnews.html ) The boxes have a brick
taped to the outside. It makes it a lot easier to find the bricks that
you are looking for :)

Actually, Brand Retail gave me the idea and I taped those bricks on the boxes.
This is how the stores keep track of what is in all those uniform brown
Pick-A-Brick boxes.  Imagine that.  I taught the master builders something.

Doug