 General / 52168
Re: LEGO brickpedia options
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:37:00 GMT

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Allan Bedford wrote:

In lugnet.general, Ben Fleskes wrote:

I'd like a sticker set, that has a pictures of various parts so I can put the
stickers on the storage bins (currently I'm trying out an idea where I put
small baseplates on the fronts of my bins with double stick tape, and put a
sampling of the parts in that bin on the baseplate).

I've thought about taking some of my part images created for the book and simply
printing them on label paper right using my inkjet printer.  Only thing stopping
me right now is lack of time to putter around with it.  But I hear your desire
for such labels.  It would be wild if someone actually created that for
distribution.

It's been done. . .
http://onyx.malagraphixia.com/Storage/Lego_Storage.htm
but to personalize it for our own use we'd have to be able to edit
CorelDraw files, and maybe use LDraw tools.

Come to think of it, I thought that Bob Kojima's PartsCatalog
http://www.fial.com/bob/partscatalog/
could make labels, but I can't figure out how to make it do that.

XFUT .storage

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/