 General / 51069
Re: My FotD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:31:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Also, I found two vertically-mounted doors that I can't locate in a parts
reference search (and they don't come up under "door").  They're gray and have
horizontal slats kind of like
<http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3582 the classic shutter>
element.  This is a terrible description.

These parts look like they came in a fire engine-ish set, but that's the best I
can do.  Any guesses?
Is this it?
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6155

Good grief, how did you find it?  I looked under "door," "hatch," "panel,"
"shutter," "fire," "firetruck," etc. etc. etc.

But that's it--thanks for the help.

Dave!