 General / 51065
Re: My FotD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:18:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
   On the way to work yesterday morning I spotted this item plainly visible atop someone’s open garbage can along the road.

I can’t tell how old the whole stash might be. The case itself is from 1985, but there’s also a canopy extender with the Res-Q ensignia whose age I can’t determine. Any suggestions as to its source?

It could be this piece from

    6445 Emergency Evac
97 elements, 1 figure, US$8, 1998
LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > RES-Q

I’ll bet that’s it, because I also got that trans-dk-blue windscreen and a pair of those wheels. Thanks for the pointer!

   All in all nice going Dave! Can’t beat the price :D

I noticed today that their trash hasn’t yet been picked up. I wonder if I would be imposing to sift through their refuse on their driveway for other LEGO goodies. I’m sure that they’d love it.

Dave!