 General / 51068
Re: My FotD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 03:05:19 GMT

These sound like the 1x4x4 doors in 7239 but very few other sets -
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/6155

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6155

It's a decently rare part. Not very useful without the 1x4x4 frame (6154) to go with
it, though.

Dave Schuler wrote:

Also, I found two vertically-mounted doors that I can't locate in a parts
reference search (and they don't come up under "door").  They're gray and have
horizontal slats kind of like
<http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3582 the classic shutter>
element.  This is a terrible description.

These parts look like they came in a fire engine-ish set, but that's the best I
can do.  Any guesses?

Dave!

--
Tom Stangl