 General / 50352
Re: Why are slope bricks textured?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:54:49 GMT

Can't give any insight beyond that, except that the
coarseness of the sloped surface changed over the years.  In the 70's the
texture was more pronounced than earlier or later sloped bricks.

Gary Istok

Definitely so!  The earlier slopes had a texture that resembled overlapping
circles, while the later texture is more evenly distributed teeny-weeny
bumps.  I can always tell if it's an old slope piece because of the funky
circle pattern.

Dave