 General / 50338
Re: Why are slope bricks textured?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:38:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Harshbarger wrote:

Also, keep in mind that the slopes that came with the McDonald's Happy
Meal sets a few years back were NOT textured. They had printed images on
the sloped part, but if I remember correctly, that slope was smooth.

Strange.  I never noticed that before.  I just checked the one 2x3 slope that I
have from McDonald's, and it's not textured.  Every other printed slope that I
have is textured, though.

-Elroy