 General / 50337
Re: The various growing pains of Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Well said. Thus, the duality of the situation comes to light.

i usually don’t post in lugnet for much more than announcing a moc, but i’ve been following this post with bated breath waiting for some kind of explanation or at the least, an increased curiosity as to the provenance of this piece. days i’ve waited and nothing. so now i must ask, what is it, where is it, is this an early april fool’s joke? be kind, tell me how i can get this.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-