 General / 50331
50330  |  50332
Subject:
Why are slope bricks textured?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 05:03:11 GMT

Its one of the most trivial things, but its always bothered me. Why have that
texture on the slope end? What purpose does it serve? From the small selection
of un-textured slopes we have, one can only infer that these would be less
trouble to make... amongst a lot of other advantages. So why? I'm hoping our
freindly neighbourhood LEGO historian Gary Istok can answer.....

Legoswami