 General / 50330
Re: AoJT3: Johnny Thunder and the King of the Gypsies (Update March 13)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:56:19 GMT

Sorry for the long delay with the next installment, but I've hit a patch of real
busy-ness with school and a bit of writer's block too. So the story has really
stalled. I've been holding these 4 in reserve because I figured this would
happen. Anyhow here are the next four scenes (including a first kiss  ). But
here's part 5, I hope you like them:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg017.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg018.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg019.jpg