 Adventurers / 2135
Re: AoJT3: Johnny Thunder and the King of the Gypsies (Update June 10)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 03:20:30 GMT

Thought you all could do with another update:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg069.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg070.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg071.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Athos/Adventurers/KingoftheGypsies/kotg072.jpg