 General / 50353
50352  |  50354
Subject:
3 Mocs and Goodbye
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 01:00:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

If you haven’t been following FBTB and CSF, then here’s my big news: I’m leaving. Two years I’ll be away from home in the fabulously dusty and tornadoey state of Oklahoma working as a missionary for my church. You can read more about this new adventure on either of the sites I linked above.

You might also determine from those links that according to the dates I posted, I left home on Saturday the 16th. Right now I’m staying with family for a few days before reporting in to my training center in Utah, and I was pleased to find a computer with the intarweb here. And so I decided to make my Lugnet post.

But enough of that. Less talk, more moc:
Jade Empire racer

Click pic for Brickshelf or click here for MOCpage.

Bad Guy (super big thanks for the sidebar spotlight, despite my not having posted it here yet. Lenny you rock!

Pic for Brickshelf, link for MOCpage

Cylon Raider

Pic=brickshelf, no mocpage for this one.

Hope you like them all, they’re the last things you’ll see from me for the next 24 months. I’ll miss ya, space!

--Ry.