 General / 50351
Re: No Lego Window System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:42:29 GMT

Gary Istok wrote:
Now if we could just get the 2x2 arched top castle windows with a
"glass" insert.  Then with some window sticker sheet parts put
together, even Frank Filz could recreate his homes Palladian arched
window.

Hmm, that still wouldn't work. A 1x4 arch built under the peak of a roof
would be way to heavy.

Frank