 General / 50374
Re: No Lego Window System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:25:35 GMT

I have to agree with this, but coming at it from a slightly different viewpoint.
I need BIG windows. the 1x4x5 (1) is the biggest single paned window that has been commonly available (2) correct me if I’m wrong) and thats what I’ve used for this (its a bit tall for this use but not bad). The 1x6x3 (3) works out at pretty much the same size. For something like this at the same scale I need far bigger windows. It is possible to use multiple trans panels in certain applications but otherwise I’m stuck!

Tim

(1)
(2) Although doing a search for windows on Peeron brings up a big Modulex window (1x8x6), it’s not really bigger as the studs are smaller!
(3)