 General / 48423
48422  |  48424
Subject:
standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:59:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Use the following message to explain why _you_ are a "Fan No More"(tm).

Save this message for next year when a whole new batch of "Fan no More"(tm)
messages will surface...

------------cut here----------
standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form  v0.9.3

[ ] Dear LEGO / [ ] Dear Jake / [ ] To whom it may concern,

I wish to say that [ ] I am not a fan any more / [ ] you are just not
living up to what I expected / [ ] things have gone downhill.

The latest [ ] model / [ ] colours / [ ] catalog / [ ] announcement
has upset me so much that I [ ] will no longer buy any LEGO any more / [ ]
am selling my entire collection / [ ] have decided to lock myself in my
basement / [ ] refuse to discuss it.

____________________ (insert personal rant here)

In parting, I want to just say [ ] the new colors are an abomination / [ ]
the set design is wretched / [ ] you have forgotten your roots / [ ] you
have made too many "big pieces" / [ ] you have sold your soul to MegaBlox /
[ ] click hinges are a sign of the apocalypse / [ ] change is bad.

Things were [ ] way better / [ ] so much better / [ ] perfect
back [ ] in _____________ (insert year here) / [ ] during my childhood / [
] long ago.

Why can't you [ ] stop messing things up? / [ ] go back to when things were
good? / [ ] do things my way? / [ ] listen to me, not those pesky people
who disagree with me?

[ ] regretfully yours
[ ] angrily yours
[ ] frustratedly yours

________________________ (insert name here)

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC