 General / 48432
Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:42:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
<snip>
The form letter left out a key sentence:

This subject is far too serious to joke about.

I'm going to go on the record in saying that there *nothing* too serious to joke
about.

-Orion