 General / 48434
Re: standard FAN-NO-MORE complaint form v0.9.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:10:30 GMT

On 20:21 07/12/2004, Kevin Blocksidge wrote
In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
Jeez, Stephen!  Granted my post wasn't positive, but I think you now look
the bigger whiner here.  In my post I addressed completely legitimate
complaints with a product I've loved for decades (and which I feel
completely justified in offering an opinion on since it's been in my life
that long), and then you complain about my complaints!  If you think
everything TLG does is fantastic and doesn't deserve any criticism
whatsoever, why not say that instead of resorting to such petty, sarcastic
crap like this?  You obviously spent plenty of time putting this negative
post together (probably more than I did with mine), anything else that we
fans do that gets on your nerves?  Hmm?  Might as well get it off your • chest
now.  Let the anger and frustration go, dude, it'll poison you eventually.

Hey! I'm good with the sarcastic crap! I definitely do not think LEGO is
above criticism... Its mostly that its like a repeating thread.

wub doesn't let too much upset him... tho "next"ing thru an avalanche of
gripes comes close...

"A llama!!! He's supposed to be dead!!!"
"Yea, go figure..."

I thought Stephen's post was humorous.  He's got a point: people need to
lighten
up.  I know of a lot of great builders who've gotten fed up with all the
complaining that goes on at Lugnet, so much so that they don't read or post
often anymore.

Yea... These "Fan No More" posts come fairly regularly. Every year we get a
new thread about it. I tend to ignore them since its mostly the same
comments as last time just with new set numbers and a new batch of people.

---
wubwub
aka  stephen f roberts

wildbrick.com  -  Jain's Guide : Promoting more than just the MOC