 General / 48299
48298  |  48300
Subject:
New Spiderman LEGO movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 05:24:05 GMT

As you likely know, the Spider-Man 2 movie launches today around the world and is sure to be the biggest box office news of the summer. (I personally can not wait to see it!)

To help to celebrate the success of the new Spider-Man movie, we will be premiering a hilarious LEGO short version of the blockbuster today at:

http://movies.yahoo.com/ and http://yahooligans.yahoo.com

It doesn’t look to be up quite yet, but should be up later today.

Check it out!

Jake

---
Jake McKee